Wednesday 4 April 2007

Cusco here I come!

Can´t believe it is April already! Where have the months gone. Am looking forward to my bus ride. Will remember to take picture to show you amazing seat! Have had such a lovely time in Puno, beyond what I expected. To think I was not fussed whether I made it here or not. What an assumption. The lake was really amazing, and the islands and the ruins. I never ever thought a lake could be that big. How big could it be. What a surprise. Have been wowed over by the people, the scenery, the skills, and of course the chocolate cake. Great how one finds the best chocolate cake in town so quickly. I don´t think I am ready to leave, but sometimes one just has to leave. Even if you don´t want to. Have met random people along the way, shared rooms and even beds with a few, drank with a few, and learnt many new Spanish words! I can´t believe it´s my birthday soon, another year, I can hear the words of that song...and what have we done..... I look at my life and I look at others and see so many different things. I wish I knew the answers and what was right and what wasn´t. Sometimes I think life is very different to how I expected it to be. But then maybe everyone thinks that. I don´t know. I look at the world and see a gorgeous beautiful place that has so much to offer. I pray I never miss what there is, that I am never to busy to notice and never to tired to hear, even if it is in spanish!
Should be in Cuzco by the morning!

No comments: