Wednesday 4 April 2007

Broody days

Working with kids is not a good thing, have decided. Have become extremely broody, and look at every male as a producer of fatherhood! Not sure what is wrong with me, something has gone slightly loco!
But then, look at the pics, how could you not be. Just a shame, as I do meet lovely people, and they do talk to me, thinking I am listening to their wonderful tales, instead I am looking at their eyes, their build, hands and feet. It really is awful. If only they knew what I was really thinking. I don´t even like them. Not one little bit, it would help if I actually did like them. What is wrong with me! Help is needed big time to overcome broodiness. Gosh, what would I do with a kid! (loco means mad) (loca means gay - so I am told after using the later!)

No comments: