Thursday 24 May 2007

What else could I do!

Well it is still pouring with rain! So what else is there to do but shop! Which really is not a good thing.... for me or my bank account. It is amazing how one can feel so overjoyed and on such a natural high with a little plastic bag hanging from ones hand! I have bought the prettiest dress ever, and can't wait to wear it. I even have shoes to match, the only problem, them being in a box in London......Will have to have a welcome home party now, any excuse to wear it. Did think it was the perfect dress for a wedding, engagement etc. But then realised that everyone I know is already that! But still love my dress and it has put me on a wonderful high. All I have to do is look in bag that is sitting beside me and get a warm glowing feeling all over me! Why girls enjoy shopping so much, and why there is so much joy in a newly bought item I will never know. But I love the feeling. So shop away, it really does solve any problem, if only for a while!

No comments: